Monday, October 25, 2010

Can't Handle the Cuteness.


A friend had posted a picture of the cutest little asian girl in the cutest little outfit. I followed the link and found this A-mazing website: myrockingwardrobe. They sell Japanese and Korean children's clothing....and let's face it, the Japanese pretty much have us beat as far as fashion goes.

I can't really handle this adorable-ness.
Picturing Adoration in clothes like this is just too much. Can't
take it.








Oh...and they have boys stuff too. Not gonna lie, this picture
makes me pretty excited about having boys one day.








{ Show me some love and remember to vote! It just takes two clicks . Help me get into the top 25 and vote daily! xoxo- Kristina}


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. ummm... I'm thinking I might buy some of these clothes for myself ;) I love the little blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love the boys fighter pilot coats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...