Sunday, October 17, 2010

Daddy's home!!!

I have some very distinct memories of my growing-up years that involve my Dad.

One of those memories is bedtime: My Dad would always read me a story and tuck me in saying, "sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."

Another memory is my Dad coming home from work. I was always so happy and excited to see him. Daddy coming home was always a favorite time of day.


It's also a sweet time of the day for this little family. The first thing James does (after taking off his shoes) is play with Adoration. She loves it and is always all-smiles, her happy-meter recharged for the day.

I was a bit of a Daddy's girl and I think Adoration might be too. :)

I know one day soon cries of "DADDY'S HOME!!!" will ring through the house.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty, darn excited about it.

Also if ya'll don't mind vote for me!


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. Whoops, my comment above was suppose to go here, I like that one too but loving this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...