Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Learning Time

Stay-at-home momma's are always trying to find ways to keep things interesting. I am super blessed to be able to stay at home with Adoration and I want to be intentional with our time together. I want our days to be interactive, defined by lovin' and learning, and full of adventure.

One of the ways I keep our days intentional is through a play group we attend. There is story/song time, an activity, snack, and play-time all centered on a relevant theme. The former preschool teacher in me LOVES structure and intentional learning time.

At our last play group Adoration got to paint for the first time (with jello paint!)These made my heart so happy. Since childhood, I've always been drawn to anything crafty/arty. To this day, there are few things that I enjoy more than sitting down and getting lost in an art project. It was so fun introducing Adoration to her first paints and I'm looking forward to many more days full of creative "messes."

Our amazing host Sarah, leading a song.

singing along.


Adoration listening to the story.


...and PAINTING!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...