Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nursery Sneak-peek Amazing-ness!

Our lil' family just recently moved, so Adoration's nursery is not quite set up yet. Here is a little sneak-peek though. oh....and I did the whole nursery in UNDER $200. woot! woot!
I feel like I should get a prize for that. {pats self on back}






Gotta run....Adoration's grandparents AND great G'ma are in town!

{ Show me some love and remember to vote! It just takes two clicks . Help me get into the top 25 and vote daily! xoxo- Kristina}


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Thank you, thank you dear readers for continuing to vote for me! I would love to know who you are. Leave me a message. Let's be "blog-friends!"

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful, from these snippets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been voting for you, Kristina!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...