Friday, November 5, 2010

All Things Beautiful: A Trysting Place

It's "All Things Beautiful" Friday. Enjoy!


You might say I'm a creature of contemplation. Give me a pretty spot where I can pour out my heart in conversation with God and I'll stay there for hours.

These photographs evoke beautiful trysting places, fit for lovers.
Or conversations with God, the lover of our souls.


"My beloved responded and said to me,
'Arise, my darling, my beautiful one,
And come away with me.
'For behold, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone..."


source unknown (if you recognize it, let me know where it came from.)

photograph Sara Norris



photograph Vincent Olinet




photograph Kitty Rogers






photograph by Anna Aden

Sigh. Aren't these photographs so lovely? Don't you just wish you were IN them?


photographs found via google.



{ Show me some love and remember to vote! It just takes two clicks . Help me get into the top 25 and vote daily! xoxo- Kristina}


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos :)

    Stephanie
    http://www.dirtandlace.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...