Friday, November 19, 2010

Easy to Love.


My Adoration Joy,

You are 5 months old now, I can't believe it. Right now you are sitting on my lap like a big girl. As I hold you, I can't help but recall the first time I ever held you. The memory is seared onto my heart forever. You were so tiny at only 6 lbs, 2 0z.

You are still an itty bitty, weighing in at 14 lbs, the 30th percentile for weight. You are changing every day. I am loving this stage of your life because your personality is coming out so much.

I want to tell you a little bit about who I see you are. You are growing into your name, Adoration Joy. You have such a joyful, sweet spirit about you, always quick to smile. I think you bring joy to the people you encounter. I love how you smile, giggle and "talk" to the people who aren't expecting to be noticed. Already at 5 months old, you are helping people feel joy and love. I think this is something you will carry with you through your life. You see the people that often aren't seen.

You are a peaceful baby, low on drama, high on contentment. I think I see a little spunk in you too. I think you will grow to be mostly peaceful on the surface but fiery in your convictions.

Whoever you grow to be, know this, you are EASY to love. You will always be easy to love. It is my great privilege to love you all the days of my life. I pray that more than knowing my love, or your daddy's love, that you will know and receive the perfect love of Father God. I can not love you perfectly but I know that God, who IS love, loves you perfectly. I want you to know that He is good, that He is for you, that He is in love with you.

I am so excited to watch you grow and change and learn. There is no one else like you in the whole entire world, Adoration Joy. Nor will there ever be. I love the "you" that you are and the "you" you will be.

a thousand kisses and all my heart,

Your Mama



Like what you read? Show me some love and remember to vote! It just takes two clicks . xoxo- Kristina}

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new reader, and I just want to tell you how much I enjoy reading your words to your sweet baby girl. I'm about to give birth to our second child, also our second son. Henry, my firstborn, is about to welcome his brother, Ezra Atticus, into the world. I can't wait to go through babyhood again...and your pictures and words speak so to my soul. Thanks for the excellent read :) And for sharing your beautiful life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...