Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Shmaloween

I have a confession:
I did not dress up this year....AND I love dressing up. We actually had a reason to dress up too. Every year our friends host an awesome dance party around Halloween time. But we didn't go. Our daughter is practically perfect in every way, except she REFUSES to take a bottle. This limits our plans. We also didn't set up a babysitter. We didn't have time to plan costumes. Getting out just seemed like way too much work. Plus we were TIRED.

So here is what we did instead: put our baby girl to bed, cuddled and watched a movie, went to bed early.

We are officially boring.

But you know what? Halloweem shmaloween....I wouldn't trade this life for anything. I'm okay with boring. Plus I know, deep down, I've still got plenty of sass.



Here we are pre-pregnancy, pre-baby sportin' our costume:

As you can see, I was dressed up as the state of Texas. James (dressed as a cowboy, with some extra muscle padding) walked around as my bodyguard telling people not to "mess" with me in a rugged, country accent.
So we were the slogan, "Don't Mess with Texas." Get it? We were pretty smug about our costume that year.


If you enjoy reading my blog...don't be scared...."follow" me by clicking on google friend connect on the right. :)


{ Show me some love and remember to vote! It just takes two clicks . Help me get into the top 25 and vote daily! xoxo- Kristina}


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. call me when you need a sitter... I may also be able to give some ideas for "the bottle" transistion...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...