Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pajama Jeans


Ya'll, I can NOT believe the infomercial I saw today. Pajama Jeans! Oh the absurdity.

Of course I thought they were ridiculous. I laughed in mockery.
Then I thought about it, " Hmm...those might've been kinda of nice when I was pregnant."

Then I chastised myself for thinking that thought.

Then I pictured making outfits with pajama jeans on my formerly pregnant body.

Then I quickly pushed the images out of my mind.

Then I remembered how you will do just about anything for comfort in the 3rd trimester.

Maybe....even.... pajama jeans.

Please don't judge me.







{ Show me some love and remember to vote! It just takes two clicks . Help me get into the top 25 and vote daily! xoxo- Kristina}


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I kinda want those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is too funny. Hey, maybe it should be a new fashion statement??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this infomercial today too and started laughing out loud

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait...what? elastic waistband and soft as cotton. i'm waging an internal battle as to whether i'm allowed to put these on my christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this infomercial yesterday as well - we all must have been watching project runway season 3 on Bravo... haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...