Thursday, December 23, 2010

Every time I look at you.

Dear Adoration Joy,

You are Six Months old! whoa! You have been on this earth (outside my belly) half a year. I really do hope you like it. I just love being your mommy and your daddy loves being your daddy! We LOVE to love you.

It's been so much fun watching you grow and change. You are our constant source of entertainment. I am pretty sure I've smiled more during these last six months than I have in any other six months of my life. That is because I smile every time I look at you.....and I look at you all day long. Thank you for bringing so many more smiles into my life.

Your very first Christmas is almost here. You won't remember it but I hope you will feel surrounded by love. It is a day about love, celebrating when Love stooped down, became a man, and entered this world as a little baby. I hope that all your Christmas's will be magical, full of wonder, and overflowing with love.

I am proud of you every day.

Love,
Your Mama.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Month Day to Adoration! 6 months is a big milestone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months old to Adoration! :) Wow what a beautiful name, really suits your adorable baby! Have a happy Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her little scarf :) I've been brainstorming what kind I could knit that would stay on my little 2 month old niece, but I think you figured it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...