Thursday, December 9, 2010

scissor-happy

So I was watching Devil Wears Prada the other day and thinking about how great Anne Hathaway's hair looks in that movie, "Man, I just love her bangs."



Fast forward to a couple of days later. I was "trimming" my side-sweepy bangs and decided I wanted Devil Wears Prada bangs...so I got a little scissor-happy. My husband was like, "what's taking you so long in the bathroom?" Oh, you know, just completely changing my hair style. He has ceased being surprised at my split-second decisions....like coming home to all the furniture completely rearranged.

Here is what I ended up with:


I'm partly asian (half filipino) so I ended up looking more "Japanese school girl" than "Devil Wears Prada, " but I'm pretty happy with the result.

My favorite part: I can throw my hair up into a pony and I still look put-together. Every mama's goal.



4 comments:

  1. i love the bangs kristina- you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! but then again you always seem to look adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bangs! i was about to do the exact same thing yesterday, but i already screwed up the bangs trying to do it about a month ago so now the bangs are wonky. i need professional intervention here. yours look AMAZING! and my little guy woke up sounding like a barking seal last week, and it stopped my heart. scariest sound ever.

    and i'm praying for sparrow and jessica, and the rest of the mathis crew. couldn't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! not everyone can pull that off but you do it great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...