Tuesday, January 4, 2011

cuteness withdrawal

My beloved camera is STILL at the camera doctor. Thus, the tragic lack of cute Adoration pictures. I don't want any of you to go into some kind of cuteness withdrawal so here are some pics from the other day.

We had taken off her shirt for her meal time and she was just wearing her tights. It was a "I just can't handle it" moment for sure. So I snapped some pics with our point and shoot. Her cheeks get bigger with every month.


This little girl is growing like a weed. This sixth month has been a huge milestone for her, growth wise and developmentally. She was nursing more than she was when she was a newborn and she was waking up often to eat in the night (which she hasn't done for the last few months). After about 3 weeks of that pattern, patootie had noticeably grown BIGGER and was doing lots of things developmentally she wasn't doing before those 3 weeks. Talk about a growth spurt.
Growth spurt= ONE TIRED MAMA.

Things have pretty much evened out now though and we are back to the normal feeding/sleeping schedule. phew!

I have to admit I feel a sense of pride when I look at Adoration's growing and know that I provided the fuel she needed for all of that hard work. Breastfeeding can be challenging but my healthy, growing girl makes all those trying times worth it!


Dear Adoration,

You are my beautiful, growing girl! I so love being your mama. I prayed for you before I conceived you, I prayed for you in my womb, I pray for you today, and I'll pray for you always. When you were in my belly I asked God what you would be like. He told me that you would be both peaceful and joyful.

God does not lie.

Peace and Joy. Those are the two words that most describe your personality. Knowing God spoke those words to me about you and seeing the truth of those words in your life is a sweet gift I hold deep in the secret places of my heart.

Thank you for being you. You are ALTOGETHER BEAUTIFUL my darling, there is no blemish in you.

You are my sunshine. I am proud of you. I love you forever.

a thousand kisses,
your Mama.


{show me some love and click twice! xoxo}

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...