Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DIY: coffee table tray


Who doesn't love a good DIY project, right? I've decided to try to incorporate some DIY projects into this blog. I can't commit to weekly, but perhaps monthly. Finding more time for creative endeavors was part of my New Year's Resolutions so hopefully this will give me a reason to get crafty. I love being a mama, but creative expression is oh so good for my soul.

One of my favorite DIY's for around the house is using old picture frames for different things. There are countless ways to use a good thrift-store picture frame.

Frame+chicken wire= earring hanger
Frame+plywood+chalkboard paint= chalkboard

and the one I'm featuring....

Frame+fabric= coffee table tray


I found this frame at a thrift store and thought the upturned edges would make a good tray. All I did was add some scrap fabric to it. easy-peezy.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...