Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's that time again.

At the risk of being really, really annoying......




Yep, I just used my child's cute face to proposition votes from ya'll.

Topbabyblogs reset all the votes back down to zero. So we are starting fresh! I don't get a prize or anything for getting ranked high, but it does introduce me to some more amazing readers, like you! I hope you continue to enjoy this little love letter of mine. I started it to keep friends and family in the loop but it's turned into so much more. I found out I ENJOY writing little musings on here and that I could use this blog as a platform to encourage other mama's out there. I hope you are enjoying reading my little musings!


All it takes to send some love my way is two clicks below! You can vote once, everyday, by clicking on the topbabyblogs icon on the top right of my blog. :)

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...