Monday, February 7, 2011

No, I don't style her hair that way.



There are just no words for this :


Her hair is my constant source of amusement.



Can I just take a moment to brag on my child a bit? She is such a little smartypants. She just learned how to clap and she will clap her hands when I ask her to clap and here is the kicker....WITHOUT ME SHOWING HER. And yesterday I found out she could point to my nose when I ask her "Where is my nose?" She sticks out her little index finger and slowly brings it to my nose. When she touches it she just cracks up laughing, so proud of herself. It is pretty much the cutest thing ever. Not to mention, intelligent. I mean...she isn't even 8 months old yet! I will have to try to nab a video of this and post it.

All I have to say about that is, those My Baby Can Read dvds are apparently working. Go figure.



On a completely different note, things to look out for:
I'll be starting a new series called "Creative Crushes" to spotlight artists, that I well, have a creative crush on. Should be fun!

Also I've got some L-O-V-E blogs planned for this month in honor of Valentine's day. I thought it would be fun to give you a peek into the how-we-fell-in-love story of me and the hubs and our engagement story as well (where the name of the this blog came from!) So stay tuned and eat some candy hearts!


Oh and don't forget to check out the current giveaway!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...