Sunday, March 6, 2011

Try, try again.

My Adoration has been a busy little thing, scooting all around but she is also trying oh, so hard to crawl. I got my camera out the other day to try to document her process.

This happens countless times a day.


Ready for action, with a look of contemplation on her face.
Stick that booty up in the air!
And success!!! Well, almost. Lot's of rocking commences but
actually moving forward is proving to be somewhat elusive.
Time to refuel.
Another approach.
New approach did not produce anticipated results.
Frustration ensues.
"Help me Mama!"
"Sorry baby, you are gonna have to figure this one out on your own."
"Must self-soothe!"
That's better.
Vigorous thumb sucking for about a minute.
Spirits restored and ready to try again!
Repeat.

If at first you don't succeed try, try again.


Love you, baby! I am so proud of your determination.
your Mama

12 comments:

  1. this was so sweet! thanks for sharing! you do understand that once she figures it out, it's gonna be all about containment... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word! i just love the the pictures w/ your comments showing the process... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my... her chubby thighs are way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet, sweet! Love your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's why I had to order that something you should receive in 3-5 days! Keep the pics comming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is the cutest thing i've probably seen in a decade. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoration and Sparrow can have a contest for who's thighs are chunkier. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! You have a cute cuuute baby. This made me giggle in happyness, can't wait to see my baby do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we've worked hard for those thighs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is seriously such a doll baby. Cuteness! Can I babysit sometime? Haha. It must be so exciting to experience those "first" moments...I can't wait! Loving your little blog lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your little girl is such a beautiful angel. and i love how she sucks her thumb to refuel! cutest thing ever. i love your blog. it's so sweet and inspiring and lovely. my ezra is three months old on march 20th and i can't believe how fast it's going. and my first little guy, henry? he's going to be five in may. childhood is indeed fleeting. thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your sweet words Jennifer and Amelie!
    Amelie, I love the name Ezra for a little boy. 3 months is such a sweet age.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...