Thursday, April 21, 2011

10 months

My baby turned 10 months old this past Saturday. One of these days I will do her month-day post actually ON the day. That will be a magical day indeed.

Some new things:

Adoration is officially hilarious. Hilarious, I tell you!

She likes adult people food and is no longer interested in "baby" food. It makes life easier. We made all her baby food and now she eats whatever we eat (for the most part.) It trips me out how she will just gobble up whatever I put on her tray. She just trusts it will be good.

She loves to give kisses.

She love puppies. (who doesn't?)

She will now crawl up to strangers like they are her best friend. (oh no, stranger-danger!) The other day she was pulling up on some unsuspecting 10 year old boy's legs at the chiropractor's office.

She is always trying to stand up mid-crawl. She balances on her knees and puts one leg up like a pirate. It's pretty entertaining.

This is my favorite stage thus far. But I also say that about every new stage. But really, it's my favorite! She is just so much fun.

Dear Adoration,


You are the sunshine of this family and your sweetness fills up our sky.

I thank God for you with every breath.

Sweet girl, I love you.



a thousand kisses,

Your Mama.



{oh, and I hate to be annoying but there are 7 more days of voting to see who lands in the top 25 circle of moms, moms with style. I'm just three spots away from being in the top 25! would you mind voting? Just click the button below, find "Altogether Beautiful" in the lineup and click the thumbs up! xoxo Kristina}


3 comments:

  1. this is such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted! Hope you make it in the top 25

    Also, LOVE the pic. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've said it before, but I just love your daughter's name! And she looks pretty precious, too!
    My daughter did the same thing as her......getting up on one knee and one foot. W always called it her "Captain Morgan" pose :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...