Sunday, April 3, 2011

All Things Beautiful: Jane Eyre



Eeee!!!!I am sooooo excited for this movie. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte is my FAVORITE book.
East of Eden by John Steinback is a close second.

I saw this movie poster last month and started jumping up and down and squealing.

My husband, who isn't much of a reader, asked what Jane Eyre was about. I breathlessly replied, "It's about....EVERYTHING."

I realize that isn't a very good answer, but it is about lots of things : suffering,coming-of-age, mystery and suspense,love, desire....
so really, it is about "everything."
The sneak peeks I have gotten of the movie seem to do justice to the book well. The movie has enthusiastic reviews with it's beautiful cinematography, stellar acting, and master storytelling.


Check out the trailer, go see the movie, and you should probably go read the book as well, if you haven't already.




Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Omg, I can't wait to see this either! My boyfriend constantly makes fun of my love for anything involving a corset, but you really can't beat Jane Eyre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became your 100th follower! YAY! I thought I was following your pretty space alreay, whoops! Anyway, cheers on 100! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...