Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ask Eve

This past Sat. I was part of photo shoot with some of the hottest gals I know (aka. my friends) for a website we will be launching soon. The site will be a marriage and all things pertaining to marriage, website.
It's gonna be awesome and you will def. want to check it out!

Here is a sneak peek of me from the shoot, I went "ethnic" ha!:
Love this dress, it's from Urban.
I got this handmade necklace in Mozambique.

My beautiful friend Anna, and fellow website contributor was our photographer.
She has a kick-booty design/inspiration blog, The Colorful Living Project.
It's one of my faves and it will be one of your's too, if it isn't already.


One of our features on the website will be called Ask Eve. This is a column much like a 'Dear Abby' where anyone can write in and ask anything they want to 'Eve'. Eve represents the everyday wife - we chose this name because Eve was the first wife! To get the site going we're busy writing articles and Eve needs your help! Click the link below to Ask Eve your questions about marriage, love, dating, weddings, pregnancy, birth, parenthood, in-laws, or just get some advice from a wife! Make sure that you sign your question with a name (even if it's not your own - so we know who to write back to). i.e. Max from Michigan or Confused in Kansas.Your responses will be posted on our site once it is ready to be launched. So stay tuned! Thanks! Click here to Ask Eve.


Also....don't forget to enter the current giveaway!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...