Saturday, April 16, 2011

WARNING: Spontaneous lactation possible!

Hey lovelies!

James and I are visiting are parents this weekend in Georgia to let Adoration have some "grandparent" time. She is eating up all the attention. There is just no such thing as too much lovin'.

I must share:

My fellow Charlotte blogger friend, Rachael from "Letters to Ames" just posted the birth story of her twin girls which you must check out if you haven't already. Rachael keeps posting pictures of the twins on facebook and it really is just killin' me. I swear, I probably start lactating every time I look at a picture of them. Is that too much information? Probably.

But for realz, I'm gonna have to have another baby sometime.




It's just too much isn't it?
Little snuggle bugs.

Congrats Rachael! The sisters are soooo beautiful!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...