Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


True to my word, I am posting more pics of my outfits...cause
1) I love to see fashion posts from everyday people on other blogs, especially other mama's. I am inspired by how people express themselves so differently.....and creative expression is necessary for my soul!
2) having a baby is no longer an excuse to wear yoga pants all day long. It's time to wear real cloths....especially since I can fit into my cloths again. woohoo!


So here goes. I finally figured out how to use the webcam. Took me long enough! Ignore my ugly un-curtained windows. I'm still searching for the perfect fabric.


head scarf: thrifted

shirt: Anthro (on super sale.)
I love anything nautical looking.
belt: thrifted
shorts: Diesel jeans scored at a Swap. I made them into cut-offs.
You can't really tell from the pic but they are striped.


Adoration says, "Hi everybody!"


Oh, and today is the last day to enter the giveaway!



9 comments:

  1. Look at you tiny! so cute. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love that head scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute outfit...I agree love seeing other's blog posts on their outfits:) And how did you do your headscarf like that??
    Katie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did! It's adorable and I'm a follower now.

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look simply lovely!! I love that head scarf, I dont know if i am brave enough to pull that off! Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! new follower here. i stumbled upon your blog from TBB. you and your little family are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Deanna! Welcome to the Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...