Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Yep, it's that time again....living room fashion show! I wasn't even planning on doing a "what I wore" this week but I had on real cloths and the patoot was napping so why not?

I apologize for the back-lit glare. I should try to find a better location for this but taking pictures of myself is awkward enough in my own living room! Or maybe I should make my poor husband do the honors.

.


drapey cardigan thing: f21
dress: f21
wedges: thrifted
belt: thrifted
locket: gifted

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. you look great! I want this outfit! ;))

    nataliemack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I think Australia needs F21!

    - Amber
    (http://happinessiseva.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...