Monday, June 27, 2011

Check it out: Destination Bridal Series

by "Jade and Matthew take pictures"


Meet my friend Anna. She is one of the most creative, talented, hard-working people I know. She excels at all things creative. She is like Martha Stewart (except way cuter and probably a lot friendlier than Martha.)
Anna is also a kick-booty wedding photographer. Her photographs are gorgeous. She is truly an artist. It think of of my favorite things about her photography is her unique gift to make a person FEEL beautiful through her photographs (and ladies, you know how important that is.) I didn't know Anna when I got married, but I wish I did. I've had portraits taken by Anna for various other things and I can honestly say that her photographs make me feel more beautiful than any other pictures taken of me.

She is currently showcasing a Destination Series on her photography blog. I was privileged to be one of her models for this series. It was lots of fun and I got to play the part of different ethnicities. Check it out here!

If you need a photographer, check out her website. She travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...