Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day (belated)

We are on beach vacay right now, so this is a little late in coming....but Happy Father's Day out there to all the ones that lay themselves down for their families.

My husband, James. Adoration's Daddy.
There are a thousand reasons I could list, why my husband James is such an amazing daddy. I will keep it simple though and just say, there is no one else I could even imagine being the father of my children.
James knows our God best as a Father. The way he knows God is what he reflects to the world about God....that God is joyful, fun, adventurous, kind, fights on our behalf, forgiving, generous, just, interested in individuals, and a lover of all people.
That is my husband. The father of my Adoration, revealing to her the father heart of God.

I love you James. You were made to be a Father.



and to my own amazing Daddy. Thank you for always loving us without condition. You set the standard for me with your patience, kindness, and selflessness. Because of your example as a husband and a father, I knew I could never settle for a man who was anything less. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...