Wednesday, June 15, 2011

thrift-tastic


So the other day I was in the "cool" part of town; aka, where all the hipsters live. The hubs had the baby, so I decided to run by Salvation Army....because surely the Salvation Army in the cool part of town must have better finds. Disappointed, I was not.

When it comes to thrifting, I am a mere novice; not like my friend Jessie, who has a black belt in the sport. I didn't do too bad on this trip though, so I thought I would share my finds!

I saw the French name on the label which I figured must mean
the dress was fancy. I looked it up and lo and behold it was an
Anthropologie dress! Anthropologie or not, it's super cute. cute and well-made.
Excuse my awkwardness. Fashion model, I am not.
love this skirt though!
even better as a dress.
and possibly the best find of all, this necklace:

I found some sweet lil' treasures for the patoot ase well, which I'll be sharing in another post.

Happy "So You Think You Can Dance" day! (I'm a little obsessed with the show. Can't wait to watch it tonight.)

11 comments:

  1. totally jealous of your finds. feel free to pick up something for me next time you're there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, I totally almost got you a dress, but I didn't think it was your size. Next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kristina, you are SO beautiful! oh my goodness.
    AMAZING finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this necklace in sooo pretty! And I really love SYTYCD as well, they used to show old seasons here in Estonia, but they don't anymore. Oh well :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are insanely cute finds. I'm a thriftin addict but find much more for my boys than for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! love your thrifting finds. especially that necklace and skirt worn as a dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...