Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Lil' Sunshine

We had a spontaneous photo shoot, because I have a very sad amount of photos of Adoration for this month. I took them in what is essentially our backyard. Isn't it beautiful? There are the prettiest oak trees for shade and the grass is so green. Do you see how Adoration has lost so much of her baby chub? She has changed so much just in this last month! eee!! I could just eat her little toddlesness up. She is just so yummy.





I tried to jump in at the end....but they came out a lil' blurry. arghh....self timers.



8 comments:

  1. Good grief!! She looks practically grown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! FIRST off... how stinking cute is your little girl!!? i just want to steal her! ;) SECOND, these pics are amazing.. i love the soft feel to them

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! She's wearing her birthday shirt. She's already so big! Ok I need a room by room, front yard, back yard, whole life photoshoot so I can see it all! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her little smiley pic! Miss that sweet girl :-) Can't wait to see pics of your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so big! I cannot even believe that! Even with the slight blurriness I love those two of you girls together. So beautiful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do tell what type of camera you have.....I'm looking for a good one. Our little girl is 5 months old now and we desperately need one!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little girl is so beautiful... <3 I hope you guys are doing well in FL. I heard you moved...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the sweet messages everyone!
    I use a canon reblel xti dslr as my camera, and usually a 50mm 1.4 lens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...