Friday, July 8, 2011

Summertime vol.3

Summertime vol. 3 = Pool Play Date (Have you noticed that ALL the summertime posts have involved Adoration in a swimsuit? Well, this is the South, and it's hot down here, ya'll! Plus babies in swimsuits is the cutest. ever.)

Today, me and the patoot had a pool play date with some other mama/kiddos. They were all so darn cute I was wishing I had brought my camera. I did remember though, that I had documented a pool play date earlier in the summer with the trusty camera. I had forgotten all about these pics! So this should have been Vol. 1, not 3 because it was before the other summertime events. details. details.


Rachael's lil' boy, Ames, with his cute little old man belly.
and the newbie sisters, below.

Sleepy Kael. I love him.
Anna with Isabel and Adoration, kindred spirits.
Micah and Sparrow. The cheeks. killing me.
and the big boy, sweet Oliver.


*sigh* I will miss all these play dates with these mamas and their babies when we move. Don't ya'll want to come down and visit us at the beach? ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love all the pics of the different babies. SO CUTE! I can't wait to take my 6mo old Milo to the beach for the first time next week- this post made me more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Kristina!

    Love these! So sad you are moving for Jessica's sake, but so darn excited for you and your lovely fam! Love this post and love you!

    Jess's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable shots! your blog is lovely
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...