Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why Zara, why?



I'm totally smitten over the Zara baby/kid girl clothes. Just smitten.

I want it all, I tell you! In reality, I will probably wait till this stuff goes on sale, then wait until it goes on extra sale, then think about maybe buying something (wait...does Zara even HAVE sales?). Oh, but I'm tempted. I mean...can you just imagine these little shorts with some tights and these shoes on my cute little toot? 



Or this skirt with these little boots? 





......and some other faves. 

all photos from Zara
Why do you have to do it, Zara? Why do you have to make tiny clothes
so darn cute? 

1 comment:

  1. whoa. those are pretty dang cute. plus, they set the bar for YOU pretty high. you can't just show up somewhere in yoga pants if Adoration is wearing THAT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...