Friday, October 7, 2011

Thought for the day.


I try to remember this everyday. Since I'm in the thick of stay-at-home motherhood, I long for seemingly more exciting or "bigger" things at times.Or I find myself comparing myself to others and feel unaccomplished for my twenty eight years. But when it comes down to it, I wouldn't trade this fleeting, precious season for the world. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Because all these little things I do everyday.....they are actually kind of a big deal. Ya'll remember that too. Stay-at-home or working. All the little things you do everyday to make it work for your family are important. They are the big things. 

Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right! I am currently struggling with trying to enjoy the present and not obsess about the future too much. It's difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! Your are very right. Lately I have been really struggling with feeling like I'm not doing enough. In reality what I am doing is BIG, I'm a Mom and taking care of my daughter everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...