Saturday, October 22, 2011

Twinsies


A True Story:
Sometimes we get dressed in the morning and I realize I have accidentally dressed us like twinsies (as in, coordinating outfits.) 

Another True Story:
Sometimes we get dressed in the morning and I knowingly and purposefully dress us like twinsies.



This reminds me of being 11 years old when dressing exactly like my best friend was sooo cool. At some point (probably after being mocked by an upperclassmen) I decided being twinsies with someone was, in fact, NOT cool.  Well folks, at 28 years of age, I have come full circle. Just like the 11 year old inside of me has known all along, being twinsies is pretty darn awesome. Especially when being twinsies with someone means you have a mini-me. 

and here I am, with my very own mini-me. Glory. 


little model. can't.handle.it.
And just in case you care...
on Mama: 
dress: H&M (I was wearing a skinny belt with it, so you could see I had a waist, but for comfort reasons I took it off and forgot to put it back on for these pictures. C'est la vie.
scarf: Urban (on sale, cause that's how we roll.)
cowboy boots: My old faithfuls. thrifted

on Patootie:
sweater: hand-me-down
top: Target clearance
shorts: second hand
moccasin boots: Minnetonka 


2 comments:

  1. I coordinate with all 3 of my kids, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not. Your mini me and you are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no shame in being twinsies with someone that cute. Also, it's an understated sort of twinsiness...not completely "mommy & me' matchy-matchy. Twinsies in a cool way. I give it my hearty stamp of approval, which is what I know you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...