Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All the Trimmings

     I just got back from a mountain trip to Asheville with some of my Charlotte soul friends (a blog on the trip soon!)  But now I am back in south Florida, and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here, ya'll! There are still some projects I might add on (there are lots of things I want to cover in glitter.) But for now, this is what we've got. Enjoy the tour of our Christmas bling!


This tree is always here. One side of our wall in our great room is mirrors and shelves (ughh...Florida.) So I found this huge branch that had fallen down, spray painted it turquoise, and stuck it behind our tv to help distract from the humongous mirror behind it (we have tall ceilings.) The glittery star is it's Christmas bling. 


Dining table centerpiece: mason jars, water & cranberries, and extra ornaments. 

 Advent calender on the chalkboard and crafted hymn page ornaments. 


birds and a Santa. 


Wine rack card holder. Currently more cards than wine. 

$4 ten thousand villages garland (souvenir from the mountain trip.) 

 and an ornament I crafted while on our mountain trip: a silhouette of my Adoration. 

I'm planning on having a tutorial up soon of the silhouette ornament! I'm kinda of in love with mine, pretty much cause my kid's face is on it. 

Hope you all are having a sparkly, happy Holiday season!

8 comments:

  1. Love the hymn page ornaments!!! And of course...seeing my own beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely photos

    xoxo aley

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristina! Everything is so beautiful! So great to see you this week! And I hope you do the tutorial on the ornament- it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, this is all so beautiful! Have a blessed Christmastime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your table centerpiece best of all! The cranberries in mason jars are my favorite little touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...