Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gifts and Gratitude


     I've been chronicling my gratitude, both through journaling and photos (primarily instagram.) It's helping me remember all the beautiful. I never want to stop. 

a peek into my journal. 
"the man in line, who paid for the stranger's lunch."

a blurry naked booty, running through the house. 

 Sweet Daddy/daughter time. 

surfers, always going against
the grain, inspires me to do the same.

 my view on morning walks. 

                                                         my other view on morning walks.

sparkly Christmas time, everything putting on it's shine. 

a toddler's design contribution: monkeys in a tree. 

little footprints that will never again be this size. 

the way He speaks to me over the deep. 
"Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves
and breakers have swept over me." 

and always, the eyelashes. 
 


What are the little gifts that you have been grateful for lately? 

4 comments:

  1. the monkeys in the trees are just amazing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the footprints picture!!!!!



    ~Sarah


    forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com


    sarahelizabethfoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...