Sunday, February 5, 2012

January Photo-a-day

So I did that January Phota-a-day challenge that was on instagram...but I have a confession, I didn't finish. I mean January has like sooo many days. I got bored with it about half way through, but I was like, "no! I started this, I will finish it!" But then we went out of town for a weekend and I got behind...and that was that. So much for finishing. I did manage to make it through day 22. Here are the results. 








Yay! Well that was fun....for about 7 days.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love it!! Maybe you can do another photo challenge in March and I WILL BE IN IT!!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of these photo challenges but always seem to learn about them a few days after they have started. :p Will have to keep my eye out for one I can start - and likely never finish. ;) Isn't that the way it always goes? :) I love "Where you sleep" and "Reflection." Nice work.

    PS - found your blog through Bekah at My Little Loves. :)

    http://firsttimebabybumps.blogspot.com/ <--- me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rotfl.. i did the same exact thing.. well 15 days.. so you win.

    <3xojo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...