Sunday, February 12, 2012

A little cuteness and a quick hello!


I was looking through some old pictures and found these of Adoration. I have three things to say about these pictures:
                                                              1: OMG!!!
                                                              2: she had a mohawk. It was so awesome
                                                              3: When did she stop being a squishy face baby?

    Just thought I would share the cuteness. In other news, hubbie has been sick. I need him to get better pronto because (A.) I love him and hate seeing him not feel well and (B.) It's nice to have his daddy help around here. for realz. 

And....Tuesday is Valentine's Day!  I know some people are V-day haters. I am not one of those people. I love Valentine's day, always have, even when I didn't have a "significant" other. I always had people that loved me and people that I loved, plus it's an excuse to eat yummy desserts you wouldn't ordinarily eat! You just can't hate on that. I have some little projects planned for Adoration and of course, decorating cookies is in the plans. Hopefully I will get up a learning at home/DIY post up of a project I have scheming. 

I also realize I haven't written very many "personal" posts in a long while. I've been writing one in my head over and over again. It's about time I wrote it down for real. So stay tuned.

And my sweet friend Bekah sent out some love to Altogether Beautiful. She is awesome and it was awesome of her to give a shout out. So to my new followers who found me through Bekah, welcome and much love! I hope to get to know you more and I hope you enjoy my little blog. 

xoxo,
Kristina 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...