Monday, March 5, 2012

a love letter.




source unknown

    This past Saturday marked the fifth anniversary of being married to my love. Like most people, we've had our ups and downs, but I can honestly say that these five years have been the best years of my life.

Dear James,

    You wooed my heart with your kindness and made me believe I was worthy of love. You woo me still.
 I am more in love with you than I ever was, and I know our love will only grow stronger. You are the best man I know and I am so proud to be your wife.
     Thank you for always being my safe place, my defender, my confidant, my encourager, my Truth reminder, my laughter, my joy, my best friend, my lover. Thank you reflecting the love of God to me better than anyone on this earth.

I love you and I hope to learn to love you more. Here's to many more milestones.

Always, Yours.

8 comments:

  1. congratulations and happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 YAAAAAY!!!!!! I love you two so much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Gave me goosebumps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey beauty! Rub-a-dubba! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww good job on a healthy marriage. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how special! we share the same exact wedding date! 3/3/07 - right? I hope you had a wonderful celebration! Happy five years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do! Happy belated anniversary;) hope it was sweet and special!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...