Thursday, March 1, 2012

Magical Moments


I'm a little obsessed with my i phone, primarily because it is a really great portable, pocket-able camera. I love, love my dslr but I catch so many more magical, spontaneous, little moments with my phone. And when you have a kid there sure are a lot of those! 

Here are three recent little, magical moments. 
1. playing barefoot in the setting sun.
2. Daddy holding daughter against perfect blue sky.
3. a look of sheer, child-like joy in response to falling leaves.

It's a good life. 






3 comments:

  1. These are so bright + pretty! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love my phone for catching all these little moments, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful and full of life, each one. Love your blog!

    http://www.paigelyse.blogspot.com"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...