Sunday, March 25, 2012

To a Big Sister-to-be.





My Beautiful daughter,

      Soon you will no longer be an only child, but a sibling and a big sister. I couldn't of asked for a sweeter, more gentle girl to do the job. I know you will be such a great big sister and I can't wait to see you take on a new role.
      It might be hard at first, because you are used to having all of your mama and daddy's attention. I am not worried though, you have always been so generous with you love and affection. I think having a sibling will help teach you a lesson you have already begun to learn: that Love feels just as good to give as it is to receive. The more we love...the more our capacity for love expands.
       So never feel that just because there is another person to share our attention that you are any less loved.  
Another little person in this family to love means more love will grow for everyone...because that is how Love works.

 I love you sweet girl.

a thousand kisses,

your mama

5 comments:

  1. Yes, love multiplies, not divides. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful post! and what a little cutie.

    Zoe
    http://gypsiesister.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, how adorable is your little girl? I love her hair, so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoration is going to be such a great big sister! I'm so excited to see our sweet girls in their new role!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's adorable! love her little braids!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...