Saturday, May 12, 2012

Life Lately.

I realize posting all my instagrams as a blog post is the lazy route of blogging. 
Call me lazy, then. ;) 

a little beauty. be still my heart. 

just showing.

napping with her menagerie.

dancing friends.

 mommy/baby shoes.

a Miami shower for Ivelisse.

cheesin'.

a little bigger now. 18 weeks. 

Peace.

genius toddler art. 

My mini.

praying for the baby in my belly.

Florida friends. 

the cutest, thrifted chair.

beach love. 

post-beach happiness. 


I feel like instagram makes life look pretty sweet. I'm a bit addicted, but I think it's not so bad of an addiction. Because I look back at all these little snippets and I remember that I have so much to be thankful for. And I love that I can take a peek into the lives of dear friends that live states away. Seeing all their cute growing babies really makes my day brighter. 

 But instagram also apparently makes it look like I have no husband. Where is my beloved in my instagram pictures? I promise he is a HUGE part of our lives. Possibly the best part. I guess I take most of my pictures when he is as at work and it's just me and Adoration.  Or I'm usually busy just enjoying him, instead of taking pictures of him?? Whatever the reason, know he his the best husband/daddy ever. And I promise I will include him in more of my instagrams. ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the picture of Adoration praying for baby. Such a sweet big sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...