Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day


I am so thankful that I get to be this sweet girl's mama. She adds so much sunshine to our lives and I really can't imagine life without her. To know there is another little person growing in my tummy that will call me "Mama" as well just gets me all choked up inside. There are many facets to this mommy life, many wonderful, some tedious and exhausting. But most of all, it is a privilege. The greatest privilege of my life. So that was what Mother's Day was about for me this year; recognizing this amazing privilege I have to mother, nurture, and love these amazing little people. And thanking God for showing me the way. 

And I'm so very grateful for my sweet husband who not only showers his appreciation upon me for Mother's Day, but for everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...