Friday, June 1, 2012

Beach. Birthday. Belly.

Fact: I feel 100% more comfortable in a bikini when I'm pregnant 
than when I'm not. Like, I don't have to worry about tummy rolls or feeling like I have 
squishy midsection or sucking in, cause I mean, there is a baby in there. 
Your belly is supposed to poke out. ;) 

In the middle of all our unpacking craziness, I turned 29. Gulp. That is almost 30! I can't
believe I am almost 30. I made myself not do any unpacking or organizing on my day and hubby let me sleep in. We hit up the beach for a little bit and a friend and her toddler daughter met us there and we had the yummiest dinner at a restaurant that reminded me of Athens, Ga. It was low key and lovely. Not to mention, I've been getting lots of birthday packages in the mail. I have the best long distance friends ever. Gifts in the mail are the BEST and it makes me feel so, so loved. Yay birthday! 

I am now 22 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is flying by! I feel like I am so busy with Adoration and moving that I don't quite feel as in tune with my body. Like all the pregnancy updates people give I don't even know how to answer. Cravings? Umm...I try to remember to eat. Symptoms? I'm usually so tired by the end of the day I have no clue if my symptoms are from being pregnant or just exhausted. Baby's size? the right size. Which is some kind of fruit. Next doctor's appointment? I don't know! I have to find a new doctor because we just moved! You get the picture.  

I am feeling little one move around a lot which is my favorite. It really is so amazing. And yes, 
we know the baby's sex. ;) I'll be announcing it on the blog soon. Any guesses? 



10 comments:

  1. You look SUUUUPER cute! I think that the next time I'm in a bikini in public, I'm just going to poke out my tummy and PRETEND I'm pregnant. Hahaha. Probably better than sucking in all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely feel ya on the bikini thing. We went on vacation while I was preggo with Brighton, and it was the most confident I've ever been bikini wise. Also, right there on the whole not so in touch with your body for baby #2. You're so busy chasing a toddler and doing everyday life that its just hard to know all the answers to the questions that seemed so obvious the first time around! A wonderful stage to watch the little girls blossom though, even if it does wear a pregnant mama slap out! Also, I'd love to know where exactly in S. FL you guys moved to. I have lots of (awesome) family who are our age and stage of life scattered around S. Fl, and can think of a couple of ladies in particular that I could really see you clicking with... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful glowing mama!

    I just changed docs Monday (27 weeks) and totally get the too busy to be in tune part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing! It's so insane how fast the second pregnancy flies by. I cannot wait to hear what you're having! eee! So glad you had a great birthday, love you girl. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another GIRL?!?!? Hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1... I really enjoy you're blog. It is refreshing to find other mommies who delight in being mommies and are creative with their time and find their children to be precious. There are a lot of things I feel I have in common with you. It is nice even to know that there are other real Christians who aren't necessarily able to find a church family. We're in those shoes too. I hope you finds community where you're at... Oh, and I also know what it's like to move twice in a short time. Exhausting. :)

    #2.. I think it's a boy. Your tummy is adorable.

    #3. Happy be-lated birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you are able to find a church family soon as well. It can be so HARD to do sometimes.

      Delete
  7. You are a ridiculously gorgeous pregnant lady! And don't worry about 30 - I was in December and it really isn't that bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind. Knowing fabulous ladies who have crossed the thirty threshold makes that leap look a little easier. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...