Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Asa: 5 months

054


019

020



022

In a couple of days, our Asa Trust will be 5 months. It's flown by. It seems like yesterday my 15 lb squishy thigh baby was a tiny under 6 lb newborn. Asa brings so much joy to our days and his sister dotes on him like a baby doll. He will never be lacking for affection. He is seriously the easiest baby. He's been sleeping through the night for a long while, eats like a champ, and is ALWAYS happy. He is just a content little baby. Sometimes James and I will look at each other and are like, "Is he even for real?"  In other news, he's lost most of his hair, but I still think he's pretty much the cutest thing around. 

My Asa Boy,

It's like you always were meant to be a part of this family. Everything just felt more complete with you here. And it is. 

You are a blessing of blessings. I am honored to be your mama, and I treasure the gift of watching you grow and wonder at the man you will one day be. I know you will be a good one....because you have a good daddy. He is the best kind of man. We will both be proud of you all of our days. 

Asa Trust, you have all of our hearts. 

I love you,

your Mama 


1 comment:

  1. He's just adorable. Ethan had that onesie when he was little, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...